Tuesday, November 13, 2007

And You Can Start, To Make It Better...

I think the song I want to hold your hand is an understatement; I want to hold your heart. I want to hold your love, I want to hold your needs and wants, I want to hold you. I’m starting to realize that this could be less to do with you, and more to do with what I’m finding out about myself. Maybe this is the way I realize what I am trying to find in someone, through my trials and errors with you I realize that there might be someone out there who wants to be with me as bad as I, them. I had a friend who once said, you need someone who deserves you. Maybe she’s right-

Let it out, and Let it In

- maybe I do deserve someone who deserves me. I don’t mean to sound selfish in that statement… but maybe for once… I could look past all that… maybe I could find someone who thinks I’m special… who thinks I’m different… who wants to be with me through thick and thin…

Don’t make it bad, Take a sad song, and make it better.

No comments: