Wednesday, January 7, 2009

You never know who's beginning is your end.

"You say you got it but you aint got nothing you wouldnt trade your whole life for"

So this is it, this is my new years post. Although, quite frankly it's a little later then it usually is. I'm not sitting at home, i'm not sitting in the dark at three oclock in the morning. The only similarity is that there's something to say about where my life is going.

I think i've turned out to be a moderately good person thus far. I think i've found ambition that i never thought i'd have. I have amazing friends, that i hope i'll hold onto forever.

As Cole likes to think, we'll never grow up, and we'll never drift apart.

Oddly enough while i sit here and write im listening to his song Austria, there's something just honest about this song... something worth fall asleep and dreaming over...

Well, after making my small confession of how im pretty proud of the man i've become i have to point out my insecurities.

One: I'm becomming more and more closed off... not purposefully... but it just seems this way and i hate it.

Two: High hopes mean Huge Let downs...

Three: I constantly feel like im getting punched in the stomach... im not even sure why.

Four: I looked into your eyes this morning and i didnt see you looking back...

Five: I'm more worried you're in love with the thought of us then me as an actual person...


Everytime we fight you mention how you built up your future around me, and how all we're doing is temporary and things will be awesome in the future. How that you see yourself with me years from now.

I dont feel secure enough with me right now that i can grant you that kind of promise... or future accomplishment. I feel scared that everything you do is simply things that help you accomplish what you see for yourself in your future.

I cant help you build something that i'm not in.

No comments: