Friday, July 4, 2008

Sirens Song From My Guitar Gives Me Too Much Credit.

Know me through my writing, but please god know me face to face.



I will make you happy, i will do my best, i will try my hardest, ill always be there, i love you.

I hate making you cry. But when you do i try and hide my smiling because i fall a little more in love with you each time.

I like the nights we dont function so well. It makes this seem real, it makes us seem real. It makes me remember that this isnt something temporary, this is real, you're real.

I feel completely lost when you're not around. Unless im at work, life isnt normal unless you're there too.

These are my sappy comments. This is how im feeling right now.






I PROMISE i'll have another critique soon for an album, im thinking of a few i was just lent from a friend. It'll be here soon.

No comments: